Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Riding the Jeep


Riding the Jeep
Originally uploaded by gbchiles2850.
We found a great deal on this Jeep (or sheep, as Leland calls it) at a garage sale. I love garage sales! I found an entire 6 part beginners reading program for the computer by Scholastica for $15. Brand new, never been used. It would cost well over $100 to buy it new. We look for puzzles for Lily and cars for Leland and get them for next to nothing. Anyway, the kids love riding around in the Jeep, backing up, chasing daddy, and occasionally running into or over large objects, such as the mini van or a shrub. Oh well, better to learn now than when they're 16 in a real car!

2 comments:

akalinear said...

I got the cutest card in the mail from a special girl named Lily...Thank you! =)

Sandy said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I knew I liked you! I LOVE garage sales and Goodwill too!!!

I haven't updated the blog but Sydney had a follow up MRI July 11th and there have been NO changes! Praise God!

Take care,
Sandy