Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Lily & Leland
Originally uploaded by gbchiles2850.
I took Christmas pictures of the kids in front of our Christmas tree a few days ago. I used my good white tablecloth over two foam chairs - you'd never know Barbie and Superman were under there! Lily & Leland actually cooperated really well, but of course I bribed (threatened?) them with Christmas cookies if they looked at me and smiled. At the same time, preferably. Lily is old enough to understand a good bribe when she hears one, and if she cooperates Leland is much more likely to cooperate too. Monkey see, monkey do.

We have now had Leland for one year! I can't believe a year has gone by already. We also just celebrated our three year Gotcha Day anniversary for Lily.God has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams with our two amazing children.

As always, click on the picture to see more pictures.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 comment:

The Zimmerman's said...

Looks like santa needed to bring a couple pairs of shoes and socks!
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! Those two kids are growing up too fast!
Marty